Try the King George VI´s tongue twister and some more with us!
You can upload your entries to April 12, 2019 the latest, so there is plenty of time for you to practise! (We will not make your entries public and publish them anywhere unless you agree with it.)
10 of the best ones will win prizes such as:
Get some inspiration here :-) Enjoy and have fun! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9QB1AMavZ0
LIST OF TONGUE TWISTERS:
1) I am a thistle sifter. I have a sieve full of sifted thistles and a sieve full of unsifted thistles, because I am a thistle sifter.
2) I'm not the fig plucker, nor the fig plucker's son, but I'll pluck figs till the fig plucker comes.
3) Susie works in a shoeshine shop. Where she shines, she sits, and where she sits she shines.
4) The thirty-three thieves thought that they thrilled the throne throughout Thursday.
5) She stood on the balcony, inexplicably mimicking him hiccupping, and amicably welcoming him in.
6) Big black bugs bleed blue black blood, but baby black bugs bleed blue blood.
7) Chester Cheetah chews a chunk of cheap cheddar cheese.
8) How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
9) A tutor who tooted the flute tried to tutor two tooters to toot. Then said the two to the tutor
"Is it tougher to toot or to tutor two tooters to toot”?
10) She sells seashells by the seashore. The shells she sells are sea-shells, I’m sure.